Enter to Win Pit Passes
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
- No more than one entry per contestant will be considered.
- Entries will be accepted starting March, 1st 2016, at 12 AM until August 19th 11:59 AM.
- Entries are to be submitted by completing the online form at www.legendvalleyfestivals.com and must indicate acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries submitted without acceptance of terms and conditions will not be considered.
All components below must be included or entry will not be considered. Entries must include the following:
- Entrant’s name.
- Entrant’s address.
- Entrant’s email address. Only one email address per entrant is permitted.
- A phone number where entrant may be reached if entrant is the winner.
USE OF ENTRANT INFORMATION
Bluestone Promotions may collect the information provided by entrants. Bluestone Promotions or its partners or affiliates may use the information collected for marketing and advertising purposes. Entry into the contest constitutes consent by the entrant to such use of the information provided in the entry form. Entrants agree to receive e-mails and text from Bluestone or it’s partners, affiliates or those directed by any of the foregoing.
One (1) winner will be selected as follows:
- One entry from the contest entrants will be selected at random by the Bluestone Promotions Team on August, 19th 2016.
- Should the entry selected be invalid for any reason, including but not limited to the entry of fictitious or non-functional information in the entry form or the ineligibility of the entrant, the selected entrant may be discarded and a new entry selected until a valid and eligible entry is chosen.
- Promptly upon selection of the winning entry, Bluestone Promotions will attempt to notify the winning entrant via telephone and email, using the number and address provided by the entrant in the entry form.
- The Winner must accept the prize not later than, August, 26th. Failure of the Winner to accept the prize by August, 26th 2016 shall result in the prize being forfeited. Bluestone Promotions, in its discretion, may randomly select another entry.
- Neither notification of Winner status nor acceptance of the prize shall render an ineligible contestant eligible. Should Bluestone Promotions discover that the winning entry was submitted by an ineligible entrant, even if such discovery should occur after notification or after acceptance of the prize, Bluestone Promotions shall, in its sole discretion, have the right to rescind the award and select another Winner.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes the Winner’s consent to use his or her name, place of residence, voice, statements, and likeness in any media for editorial, advertising, marketing, and publicity purposes without further compensation.
ODDS OF WINNING
The odds of winning are not predetermined and will depend upon the total number of valid entries received.
Two Pit Pass Tickets To Country JAM 2016
Winner is not obligated to make any purchase to receive the Prize.
Winner may be required to present a state issued photo I.D., or other form of identification, sufficient to establish Winner’s identity and eligibility. Failure of Winner to provide the required identification may result in the forfeiture of the Prize.Transportation to the event is not included in the Prize. Winner must make his or her own arrangements to reach Legend Valley. Parking is included in the Prize with One camping site is included.
Upon delivery of The Prize to the Winner, risk of loss of the Prize shall lie solely with Winner. Winner will not be admitted to the event without presentation of the Prize. The tickets which constitute the Prize will include the same terms and conditions as tickets sold to the public. Winner must agree to and follow all terms and conditions contained on the tickets presented as the Prize.The Winner is solely responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes that may be due as a result of Winner’s receipt of the Prize. Winner may be required to submit and IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent with his or her tax return. The Prize is not transferable. Winner may not sell or otherwise transfer the Prize, without the express written permission of Bluestone Promotions.
These rules are subject to the interpretation of Bluestone Promotions. Any aspect of these rules can be changed at the discretion of The Bluestone Promotions team and such change(s) will become effective upon announcement. The use of software or other automated processes to submit entries is prohibited, and any entries submitted by such means may be disqualified, in the sole discretion of Bluestone Promotions. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in an entrant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of Bluestone Promotions.
Bluestone Promotions, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of country Jam website or who otherwise is in violation of the rules. Bluestone Promotions further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify any promotion not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. The Sugar Bowl is not responsible for typographical or other errors in printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
All prizes must be accepted as offered. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
The official contest rules will be published on the Country Jam website,www.legendvalleyfestivals.com. The name of the winner may be posted on the Country Jam and The Bluestones, www.legendvalleyfestivals.com and www.liveatthebluestone.com , as well as on the Country Jam / The Bluestone Facebook page and Twitter feed, after the contest ends. To request a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to The Bluestone, 583 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or Winner, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio and the United States of America, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
583 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215
WRITE A MESSAGE
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us a message